The following links are listed to provide you with additional online mental health care information. Please also check the additional links provided for physical health for a more comprehensive understanding of your overall well-being. The following is not meant to be a comprehensive list, nor is it an endorsement of the content of the sites.
Balanced mental health is crucial for the well-being of every individual. A small dispute or change in your life can tragically alter the state of your mental health. This is why it is important that you treat the issues that affect your mental health seriously.
Spreading awareness regarding this and providing proper assistance is both essential and important. At Avalon Counseling, we are here to assist those who need some support and motivation to move ahead in life.
You will find all the relevant mental health services at Coeur D Alene Idaho for improving your mental health and accelerate your overall feeling of well-being. We provide services for all kinds of mental health issues such as PTSD, depression, anxiety, eating disorders, substance addiction, and several others.
If you are looking for mental health assistance, do get in touch with us. We are here to help you!
Associations & Institutes
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- American Counseling Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Psychological Association
- American Psychological Society
- Center for Mental Health Services
- Mental Health America
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Mental Health Association
- National Eating Disorders Association
- National Sleep Foundation
- National Women’s Health Resource Center
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Federation for Mental Health
Suicide Awareness and Hotlines
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Awareness Voices of Education
- Suicide: Read This First
- Bipolar Disorder News – Pendulum.org
- Depression and How Therapy Can Help
- Depression Screening
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Beyond OCD
- International OCD Foundation
- Obsessive Compulsive Information Center
- Trichotillomania Learning Center
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- National Center for PTSD
- Give an Hour— for veterans and their families
- National Center for PTSD Real Warriors (U.S. Department of Defense)— for veterans and their families
- The Gift From Within
- Sidran Institute
Addiction and Recovery
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Alcoholics Anonymous Recovery Resources
- Center for On-Line Addiction
- Web of Addictions
Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Child Abuse and Domestic Violence
- Childhelp USA®
- Questions and Answers about Memories of Childhood Abuse
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline Website
- DrugWatch.com provides up-to-date information about prescription and over-the-counter medications, including details about associated side effects.
- Drugalert.org is a comprehensive database with information and news alerts about potentially dangerous drugs currently on the market or previously available worldwide.